I really should paint more often

Proms not over yet, just wanted to show what I accomplished today. A couple of girls conceived of an awesome mural for the prom but didn't have time to finish it. Here is the before photo when they had done as much as they had time to do.








BELOW is the after photo, ... I spent 3 hours on it.
I really should paint more often. I used to paint kids' rooms as a business before I started homeschooling. After remembering how much I loved doing this, I have to wonder if I should go back to it....
but, I don't like painting in people's houses.

And I like free-reign over what I am painting... maybe not.... murals anyway.

I will be painting more, regardless.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...