White Christmas is Over ...Boo!

So the musical that my daughter's homeschool group did, White Christmas, is over.  She did a run of 5 shows last weekend, plus spent over week before that in non-stop dress rehearsals, not to mention that 8 or so hours a week in rehearsals since August.  I get tired just thinking about it.

In all, the whole process was AWESOME.  I was far more involved that I probably should have been with both costuming and concessions... next time I will stick to just costumes.  It was all quite a challenge, but
since I had to drive across the county to take her to rehearsals it made sense to keep myself busy.

I really, really wish I had a recording to share with you all, but alas, I do not.  As it is a Rogers and Hammersteim production, the school program is sworn to a strict no-recordings contract.  But I will add some photos to this post.

Meanwhile, I heard comments like "I didn't know she could sing like that", and "Your daughter is amazing".  Man, it makes all of the hard work and driving well worth it.






Next up, Much Ado About Nothing, Sixties style.



1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

And I like the costumes! I can't tell much about the set from the pics. I'm sooo glad for you that it is over and everyone did so well. *whew* :)

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...