What qualities do you hope your child will possess?

As you are homeschooling your child, do you have qualities in mind that you hope they possess as an adult? Do you know someone with those qualities so you can fully picture what they look like?

I have known this young lady for about 8 years or longer. She is 5 years older than my daughter, and I have always seen the qualities in her I would like my daughter to possess. They are both talented musically, and this young lady is modest about her talent, and grateful to God for it.

Here is a video she just did as a contest for a local radio contest. I am posting it for two reasons:

1. To demonstrate what I see for my daughter in the future and
2. To support her and help her reach a million views by the end of the month.

Please click away.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...