An indepth review of Time4learning

 I used time4learning to homeschool my kids from the time they left school to roughly 5th and 6th grade.  As they move forward and now that they are at high school level, I realize they do so with ease because of the strong foundation that was laid.  Here is series of reviews I did for on website.


It has been several years since I have used time4learning to homeschool my now high school level kids. By using the program, an excellent educational foundation that was laid for my children.


Since it's inception 2002, Time4learning
has grown in popularity among homeschoolers, as one of the very few interactive online homeschool programs.


As a former Time4Learning family, this program was the foundation of our homeschooling journey of which I have no regrets.


My children used time4learning sporadically in these grades as they moved into local homeschool co-op type classes. They had no trouble transitioning to in-person classes after using this program.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...