Quite an influx of homeschoolers this fall

I can hardly believe how many people have informed me that they intend to start homeschooling in the fall. Just this week it must have been five families. All of these families have small kids below grade 4. I am very excited for them.

I have share my favorite homeschool book

I have shared my favorite curricula for young kids time4learning.com, and shared a few homeschool email lists too.

If there are any other new homeschoolers out there, don't be afraid to ask questions and advice from people who have homeschooled for a while and don't be afraid. Before long you will be an old pro too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am trying to connect with you. Seems difficult. Are you on facebook?

Look me up.. Aislin Walsh
aislinwalsh1@gmail.com

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...