My daughters goals

Yesterday my daughter and I had a conversation about her homeschooling goals. We started out discussing college and looked at her favorite choice online to see if it really measured up to her goals. She's 12.

If you think that is a bit much for a 12 year old to discuss, read this story about a 14 year old homeschool grad who has received two degrees. Story found at NC Homeschool News

Full story at Star News online


Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

Hal Young, Editor
N.C. Homeschool News

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...