Don't forget the socialization!

My kids are in an upcoming production of Bugsy Malone Jr. So I may be pretty scarce next week and they will be spending hours and hours in rehearsal and then they will have 6 shows from thursday until Saturday night.

I am very excited and nervous and trying hard to not let my daughter (who plays one of the showgirls) to see my nervousness. My son is doing sound for this play, so I guess I am not as nervous for him.

I love the fact that homeschooling allows my kids time to do fun thins such as this that they also learn real life lessons from.... and don't forget the socialization!

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...