Homeschool Questions and Answers (videos)

Visit the my series of videos on homeschool questions and answers hosted at Associated Content.

How Do You Decorate for Homeschooling
By dreahwrites, Oct 12, 2007
This video addresses ways to decorate for homeschooling
Watch»

What Kind of Activities Do Homeschoolers Participate In?
By dreahwrites, Oct 12, 2007
This video gives a list of activities that homeschoolers typically participate in. Watch»

How Do Colleges Respond to Homeschoolers?
By dreahwrites, Oct 12, 2007
In this video I discuss what I know about homeschoolers and college acceptance Watch»

I Want to Homeschool My Senior High School Year
By dreahwrites, Oct 12, 2007
This video explains how a high school senior can homeschool while earning college credits Watch»



Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom


No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...