Working while blogging while homeschooling

Indulge me a bit while I remind you that homeschooling does not have to mean giving up all possible income. It is possible to make money while homeschooling at the same time. For instance I get paid to blog for families.com about my homeschooling experiences for pay. I also submit articles and video clips to associated content. While I do not make a full time income, I make enough to pay for plenty of extras. In fact, it is enough money to cover the cost of my children’s extracurricular activities like swimming and pageants. Then there are sites like payperpost that allows me to write an occasional advertising blog.

For people who feel that being paid to do an advertising blog is not something they would do, payperpost has recently introduced a new opportunity that will allow you to be paid while still writing from your heart. (see the post below, it is totally unobtrusive) All you have to do, if you are not interested in straying from your usual ramblings is add a simple badge to the bottom of your blog post.

So what are you waiting for? Visit payperpost and check them out. Whether you are looking to make a few bucks off your regular blogging, or “selling your soul” for advertising, you will not regret it.




No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...